St. Petersburg 2006 / questions / answers / blah blah

place where you can leave your message
vabole.lv
vaboļtēvs

St. Petersburg 2006 / questions / answers / blah blah

Post by vabole.lv » 04 Nov 2005 11:00

Ok, here's thread about trip to russia. first info - mail from ingmar (beetle.ee)
-----------------------------------------------

Hello,

All I know so far is that this russian trip idea came up when we where at Vormsi. And some time after that we had some phonecalls with that russian guy who we met at BugInFinn and who was also at Vormsi. Anyway, this 2006 trip idea originated from our east-neighbour. As much as I have heard they even offered us protection - they will come to Narva meet us, will guard our road live (they will participate in our car-line), will get us to S-Peterburg and after the meeting will take us back to the border - long story shot they will guarantee our safety. This post of mine was due russians want to know if and how many interested fans/cars are ready to go.
So... do you know approximately the number of intertested cars or can you start a thread concerning this topic to find it out? Anyway I will let russians know that our southern neighbours want to come along and will keep you updated with info from their side. In case something more particular will come up I'll do a new thread in our forum in english (maybe some finnish guys are interested aswell :) ).

More cool air to the engine,
Ingmar

-----------------------

btw mozhno vsjo pirsatj i na ruskom / dumaju chto forum eto pozvoljajet
vabole.lv

vabole.lv
vaboļtēvs

Post by vabole.lv » 04 Nov 2005 11:07

ok, i'm proud to present list of participants from latvia -

1. peteris + signe + alise + vw beetle '65 or..... :wink:
2. ...